User Experience Analyst
Detechtion Technologies provides compressor optimization and fleet management solutions to natural gas producers through our principal product “Enalysis.” Each year, Detechtion’s clients are provided with a significant return on their investment in Enalysis through the successful diagnosis of compressor inefficiencies, reductions in fuel gas consumption, increases in natural gas production, and the prevention of catastrophic failures. Detechtion is led by a vibrant, highly motivated management team focused on providing best-in-class service to our existing clients and aggressively adding new customers. Detechtion has offices in Houston, Calgary, Pittsburgh and Brisbane. Visit www.detechtion.wpengine.com for more information.
The successful applicant will play an essential role working alongside Development Team. The person should demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated, leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- High willingness to learn
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
- Understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts.
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Research, analysis, documentation and articulation skills.
- Analyze existing systems and understand new needs of the business/audience.
- Conduct research on usability and customer experience.
- Clarify requirements and segregate them into functional and non-functional categories.
- Present solutions, ideas and recommendations that serves the requirements
- Document the discussions, concepts and the finalized scope.
- Create designs that align with the user needs
- Prepare mockups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams.
- Oversee and contribute to the development of the screens.
- Conduct testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope.
Nice to have
- Exposure to other programming languages like Java, C#, C++
- Familiar with Visual Studio.
- Exposure to Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering, SDLC and Agile.
- Exposure to BI tools like Tableau, Birst, Spotfire
- Calgary, Alberta
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Kari Scotton at: [email protected]