Detechtion Technologies is a dynamic compressor technology and service company in the oil and gas industry. Detechtion provides natural gas compressor optimization and fleet management solutions through our principal product “Enalysis”. Established in 1998, Detechtion has grown dramatically and currently has contractual relationships with over 90 prominent natural gas companies around the globe. Detechtion is led by a vibrant, highly motivated management team focused on providing best-in-class service to our existing clients and aggressively adding new clients. Detechtion has offices in Houston, Calgary, Pittsburgh and Brisbane, Australia. More information can be found at www.detechtion.wpengine.com.
We are looking for a high energy person to fill the position of junior .Net Software Developer; someone who can learn as we go and contribute in multiple ways to the team. The successful candidate will work within our development team to develop, extend and support our suite of engineering and fleet management tools.
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of C# programming for Microsoft .Net
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Nice to have experience with:
- SQL Server
- Software Quality Assurance
- Windows Azure
- Business Intelligence
- Experience with agile methodologies and best practices
- Review software requirements, preparation of test cases, and execution of tests.
- Become technically competent in the responsibilities of the Development Team like new feature development, QA, bug fixes and support, and help out where possible.
- Perform both guided and exploratory manual test executions following established processes.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Kari Scotton at: [email protected]