Emissions reporting regulations are evolving quickly and in many cases they are raising the bar on monitoring and data collection. Some jurisdictions have even gone to monthly emissions reporting. Beyond emissions requirements, routine equipment maintenance must now be documented to prove it is being completed on schedule.
Enalysis™ now offers two modules that are tightly integrated into the Enalysis™ workflow capabilities. We offer a maintenance module to streamline the process of tracking, scheduling and reporting on compressor, engine and related activities. We also provide an emissions module to provide quick access to regulatory air emissions reporting.
Features of Enalysis™ Maintenance Management module:
- Tracks repair and inspection of individual components within cylinders, frames and engines with graphical “point-and-click” ease.
- Shows service record of valves, packing, bearings, piston rings, cross-heads, spark plugs, belts and hoses and more.
- Preventative Maintenance section that supports writing and assigning work-orders and tracking that routine maintenance is being completed along with upcoming and overdue PM requirements.
- Allows for trending of part failure by manufacturer, type of service and mean time between failures.
- Comprehensive set of maintenance reports provides tracking and analysis of all activities.