Detechtion Technologies™ is the market leading Industrial IoT and mobile application provider enabling the digital oilfield. Through its Enalysis™, Enbase™ and Fieldlink™ product lines, Detechtion offers solutions for chemical injection, compression, and other production operations. These products and services span telematics, monitoring, control, predictive analytics, visualization and integration with other systems so that the vision of the digital oilfield will finally be achieved. Over 100 customers and thousands of users depend on Detechtion Technologies to monitor and manage over 10,000 assets worldwide.
Quality Assurance Manager
Senior Vice President, Software Development
- Design a comprehensive testing approach and plan for our software products.
- Work with the development teams to execute the testing plan.
- Work with the software teams to design and deliver a continuous integration testing environment.
- Design stress / load tests.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose unexpected software behaviors reported by customers.
- Effectively communicate error conditions to software development team and how they differ from expected functionality.
- Manage the workflow of the QA process within an agile development method.
- Report QA activities and key performance indicators to management.
- Ability to patiently and scientifically analyze problems and determine their root causes.
- High energy, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and a determination to deliver results and add value.
- Quick learner with ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate focused corrective actions to make the customer successful.
- Interested in customer, company and personal success.
- Flexible and able to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, especially related to deadlines.
- Low ego and collaborative style.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5+ years working experience.
- Experience creating and running software testing programs in an agile environment.
- Technical ability to run automated tests and work with test environments.
- Understanding of automated testing and test frameworks.
- B.S. in Engineering or Science.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus plan eligibility.
- Standard company benefits such as 401K, health insurance, etc.