Detechtion Technologies™ is the market leading Industrial IoT and mobile application provider enabling the digital oilfield. Through its Enalysis™, Enbase™ and Fieldlink™ product lines, Detechtion offers solutions for chemical injection, compression, and other production operations. These products and services span telematics, monitoring, control, predictive analytics, visualization and integration with other systems so that the vision of the digital oilfield will finally be achieved. Over 100 customers and thousands of users depend on Detechtion Technologies to monitor and manage over 10,000 assets worldwide.
- Develop thorough knowledge of customer organizations, needs and plans
- Foster relationships with key contacts representing field, corporate and IT sponsors
- Gather requirements, scope, and estimate / quote / propose new work with existing customers around mobile software platform
- Work with customers to establish implementation plans and work effort involved for all levels of software implementation of mobile application and integration
- Develop configuration specifications for screen and workflow design
- Implementation of specifications to enhance existing workflows or create new workflows
- Lead planning and implementation of individual customer projects
- Project Manage customer projects, at times multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify customer risks and issues and work in a timely fashion to provide proactive mitigation and remediation as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with Support as necessary to assist with customer related support items that require more in depth knowledge of customer.
- Work with Product Management on road map of Fieldlink™ application by providing and championing specific customer feedback.
- Ensure consistent, high quality implementations of Fieldlink™ application and related processes that meets customer needs and Detechtion best practices
- Work with Detechtion Services team to ensure required resources are well understood
- Work with Services to assist in account plans for existing customers and support sales efforts (including pilots) for new customers
- High energy, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and a determination to deliver results and add value
- Strong experience, maturity and common sense
- Positive attitude and a passion for customer service, including staying cool under pressure
- Quick learner with ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate focused corrective actions to make the customer successful
- Ability to learn and work independently
- Interested in customer, company and personal success
- Flexible and able to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities
- “Can do” attitude with a willingness to dive into details and be “hands on”; should be comfortable managing a project or evaluating a piece of code
- Ability to lead a team towards shared goals & objectives, including leading by example
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, especially related to deadlines
- Excellent personal presence and communication skills
- Highly ethical with unquestionable integrity
- Low ego and collaborative style
- 3 + years working experience
- Previous experience in technology or software professional services
- Previous oil & gas industry experience
- Previous project management / team leadership experience
- Degree in Business, Engineering or Science
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time (primarily in the US and Canada)
- Possess US work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
- Competitive base salary plus bonus plan eligibility.
- Standard company benefits such as 401K, health insurance, etc.